addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 14
Reposting this from the Great Hall group because Northern VA is close to Bethesda and I don't mind commuting for the right group.

So it's been at least a year and a half since I last got my 3.5 fix on due to real life circumstances.

I've been gaming my entire life(was raised working in a family card and game store) and have always been a big roleplayer(to my Magic the Gathering Pro dad's disgrace) to the point where I almost started a career working for Hasbro/WOTC.

Anyways, I'm looking for a weekly or bi-weekly group that meets later at night(preferably after 8 but earlier is fine as long as it's the same time/day every week I can get off as early as 4:00).

I would prefer the Bethesda or DC area and if it's metro accessible even better.

Systems I enjoy: D&D 3.50(as long as it's not Ebberon), Rifts, Doomtown Deadlands(original).
I'm open to other games but I consider myself more well versed in D&D 3.5 and Rifts so they're the easiest for me to join in on even if it's an existing campaign. Pathfinder is okay but I prefer 3.5

I'm 26, considerate, I don't eat or drink much(and when I do I always pay my fair share), and I am always prepared for a game.

I have my own dice, my own books, can even print my character sheets and I'm potty trained.

I do prefer higher level play(12+,21+, hell I've gone as far as 55) as I enjoy the dynamics and the beauty behind number crunching but low level campaigns are a refreshing alternative to the preparation that needs to go into running a high level event.

So call me, maybe?(Or just post here because how did you even get my number? O.o)