|Sent on:||Wednesday, April 8, 2009 8:14 PM|
It's OK to just to listen, you don't have to say anything. PDA is counting the number of callers to gauge interest in this issue. It's fun and easy if you have never been on a conference call before! You are part of history..
Please join us for our Accountability and Justice Conference call
DATE: TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8TH, 2009
TIME: 9:00 EST, 8:00 CST, 7:00 MST, 6:00 PST
#: Access Code:[masked]#
This call will be facilitated by Susan Harman
2. Guest star, Sharon Adams, San Francisco National Lawyers Guild No-Torture working group, will report on what they're doing re Yoo, Bybee, and Haynes.
3. Bye Bye Bybee.
4. DeWalt meeting with Leahy.
6. Campaigns - scattershot or focused?
7. Mock trials.
8. , David Waldman, and Susan H. in DC.
9. Feith & Spain.
10. New IOT webpage - please have this website open for this section.
11. DAs and .
12. Next meeting: May 13.
Conor Boylan, Field Coordinator,
, National Director,
Diane Shamis, IOT coordinator and
Laura Bonham, Deputy Director
PDA National Team