An affordable testing conference presented by local talent. Share experiences and learn practical testing tips in an afternoon of 12 workshops run across four sessions. Finish the night with pizza and drinks, plus everyone takes home a conference t-shirt!
This event costs $20, payable in cash on arrival at the conference.
Numbers are limited; to register your interest you must RSVP to this MeetUp event and COMPLETE A REGISTRATION FORM.
Registrations close September 30th and applicants will be advised of their conference programme in early October.
The list of workshops on offer are:
• Changing an organisation one elephant at a time [BRIAN OSMAN]
• Exploring and Testing Gravity [MIKE TALKS & DAVID ROBINSON]
• How to test a web service [NOEL DYKES]
• Specification by Example [NIGEL CHARMAN & AMY LANGRIDGE]
• Test Manager - Who am I? [ANNA MARSHALL]
• Testing mobile and your sanity [JONATHAN ELKIN & SAM MEIKLE]
• Thoughts on test automation [RUPERT BURTON]
• Is this really how it's supposed to be done? [CRAIG McKIRDY]
• Rapid Testing Challenge [SARAH BURGESS & DAMIAN GLENNY]
• Trial by Reason - Challenge the Logic! [JOSHUA RAINE]
• The Session Obsession [ADAM HOWARD & SAMANTHA NIX]
• Agile Testing - are we doing it right? [ED FELIX]
Full workshop blurbs are available in the registration form. Join us for a conference that promises to challenge your thoughts and change your ideas.