After some time of trying to find a space, my employer Healthrageous has graciously agreed to let us use their office space for our meetup tonight! Please find details on the location below:
75 Federal St, Suite 810
Boston, MA 02110
Because this is an office building, there are some security considerations. I will be waiting for people downstairs in the main lobby of 75 Federal St, from 7pm to 7:15pm. We can then head up together to the reserved office space for our meetup, which I’m planning to host for an hour.
Tonight’s agenda includes:
1) Welcoming new members, and learning about their interests.
2) Briefly discussing the latest news on wearable tech.
3) Planning the next event—looks like Hack Night is a popular contender.
4) Getting people to help organize the next event, which includes tasks like:
a. Calling places to get an appropriate location for Hack Night.
b. Nailing down a date and time.
c. Working with any engineers we know to understand how Hack Night can be a valuable and social learning experience for everyone.
d. Spreading the word!
5) Nailing down a good longer-term location for us to meet on a regular basis.
6) Finding a co-organizer, if anyone is interested.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all!