Dec 15, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Pre - Christmas Dinner & White Elephant Party
White Elephant Gift Exchange
BY SPECIAL INVITATION ONLY!
Please join us for good cheer and good friends at our annual
Gift Exchange Holiday Party
We are planning this event for 75 people at a new restaurant in Sunnyvale.
Steak or Fish or Vegetarian dishes
Dinner: CLICK HERE TO PAY
- $35.00 (if paid by December 10, 2012 at 5pm)
- $40.00 at the door.
Each guest who wishes to participate must contribute a gift.
Gift should be between $15-$20
The game continues based on the following:
1. If a gift is stolen from you, you can steal a gift (within limits, described below), or open a wrapped one.
2. The turn proceeds until a wrapped gift is chosen.
3. A gift cannot be immediately stolen back from the guest who just stole it.
4. The third "owner" of a gift gets to keep it. The gift is "dead" after it has been stolen two times.
Is stealing allowed? One way to add a fun twist to a simple grab bag is after a person has chosen a gift, they must open it up for display, and then the next person has the opportunity to "steal" that gift or choose a new one from the pile. "Steals" are usually limited to two times for a single gift.