We eat, we drink, and we do it weekly (usually)!
Here are several more things you might want to know about our little club:
1. We absolutely can not wait to meet you!!
2. We do this because we love it, and for no other reason.
3. Everyone is welcome. We're a pretty mixed bag.
About the Dinners:
4. We usually order family-style and then split the food bill evenly. If you want to opt out of that and order your own plate, you can do so, but we recommend against it unless you have allergies or something. Family style is more fun!
5. Alcohol is usually ordered at the bar or paid for as it is ordered. This saves headaches with the bill afterwards and ensures that no one else is paying for your drinks.
6. If you would like to bring a bottle of wine to share with us, do it, do it, do it! We love that!
7. We might move you around during dinner so that you get meet more people. It's fun, trust us.
8. Please only RSVP "Yes" if you really can make it. We have a lot of members and events fill up quickly. If you don't show up, you have taken a spot from someone else who wanted to be there. If you ditch us too many times without notice, we reserve the right to give you the boot.
9. If you want to be on a wait-list, RSPV "No," and say "wait-list please" in the comments. We can't promise we'll move you up, but we'll do our best. Also, check on the day of the event since that's when people tend to drop off.
That pretty much says it all. See you at dinner!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About The Weekly Dinner - SF||November 20, 2007 12:27 PM||Erik|