Due to construction at Moonstruck Diner I am changing the location of our meetup to Tavern on Jane, which is also a popular spot with a large menu and full bar. And like previous times, we'll have a room all to ourselves.
Let's continue with our "Human Emotions" theme. Last time we discussed "happiness and its elusive (or not elusive) qualities. Here are a few specific topic suggestions for this time:
1. What is the purpose of guilt, and why do we feel it?
2. What makes you trust someone?
3. What is at the root of jealousy?
4. Is there any positive aspect(s) of anger?
5. Is love a human invention?
Please suggest further ideas, and we'll vote on a specific topic at the meetup.
(A $2 voluntary contribution to cover Meetup fees would be appreciated!)