WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › Looking to Run or Play in RPG Game

Looking to Run or Play in RPG Game

Jonathan
user 7541496
Stamford, CT
Post #: 3
I can't usually make it to Indie RPG night on Tuesdays, and I'm not especially interested in D&D Encounters, but I would love to run/play in an RPG game that maybe would lead to something longer term.

If you are interested in any of the following, please let me know!

1) One-off Durance campaign, I recently bought this and would love to run it

2) Dungeon World campaign, bought this as well and would love to run it...it's getting rave reviews and essentially has all the good stuff from D&D without all the crappy stuff. As close to a perfect Fantasy RPG as I've ever seen.

3) A GURPS campaign set either in a ShadowRun like Cyberpunk setting or a time travelling Infinite Worlds setting.

4) Finally, though this is more of a board game, I recently played Descent and loved it! If anyone wants to play I'd be up for it.

Cheers.

Jonathan
Seamas
user 25539862
West Harrison, NY
Post #: 27
I'd be interested in the GURPS Shadowrun/Cyberpunk cause I've never played that genre or system
A former member
Post #: 5
As Jonathan and I have discussed before, I'm thinking of hosting a Marvel Heroics game if there are enough players interested. I'll plan on being to the Sunday event that you're planning, Jon, whether or not there's any interest in playing Heroics -- but I'll come prepared just in case.

Mark
VBWyrde
White Plains, NY
Post #: 158
Sounds like a plan. Maybe the thing to do is to establish the place date and time, and bring a variety of RPGs as options. Then when the group assembles take a vote and pick the general favorite for the group. That might be the best way to go from a planning perspective.