The job club provides mutual support for project management job seekers. In weekly, structured meetings participants:
• Put together a job search plan that moves them step by step toward their goal.
• Support one another in following their search plans and share experiences and frustrations with those who face similar challenges.
• Explore strategies for overcoming job finding challenges and gain input and insights from others.
• Learn from each other's successes and missteps
• Leverage each other’s networks, contacts and knowledge of how to get things done.
• Identify one's key marketable skills and communicate those skills effectively
• Identify and clarify career goals and aspirations
In addition, participants acquire and practice proactive job finding skills including:
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Westchester Project Managers Job Club||January 25, 2010 3:21 PM||anonymous|