The Westchester Novice Hikers Meetup Group Message Board › Paula's back online!

Paula's back online!

Closed to new replies

Paula
pdibernardo
Group Organizer
Lake Peekskill, NY
Whoooo hooo! and yippeee!!! biggrin

What a relief to be connected again..

So, I'm still housesitting in Norther Westchester and will be here until at least April... all cable/internet/phone had been disconnected prior to my moving in .. but now i have internet again. So, no more sitting at the library and getting online in half hour increments!

Wading through a ton of emails since yesterday afternoon - if you've emailed me in the last month or so, please resend it as meetup stuff sometimes goes to the spam folder or may be accidentally deleted. Thanks!

I'll be updating the Banff event in the next few days.. and hopefully adding a few events as well. Now that I'm online again (day or night, whoooooo hoo!) its much easier to get a read on the weather and plan ahead. By the way, IF you can only make dinner that night and not the movie please rsvp for just the restaurant - thats fine.

I'm also updating my LinkedIn and Facebook - IF you'd like to link to me on either, send me your full name or look for me (Paula Di Bernardo) and send me a message through those sites.

In the next few weeks I'll be sending out an update/newletter of sorts with new sponsor info, new poll(s) and new events for the spring (YES! spring is right around the corner! it is, it is!!!! so... THINK SPRING KIDS! THINK GREEN, THINK WARM & THINK SPRING!)

Thank you to everone for sticking with me in this group and for the support and love you send me love struck Its really kept me going and makes me smile. .. I'm getting myself back on track... getting all my ducks in a row... and hope to see you all sometime soon.

Love and good wishes to all of you!!!

~paula