Western Mass Eat-Up! Message Board › Changing Meet-Up dates

Changing Meet-Up dates

Kristi
krystyobolyte
Montague, MA
In the interest of avoiding confusion and improving communication, I have decided to set the following policy:

Once a meetup has been scheduled and a host has been assigned, I will lock out members ability to change the meetup.   If you are hosting or interested and want to change the date, time, or another detail, let me know and I will make the changes.  Unless there are dire reasons, I will not change any meetup date within one week (7 days) before it's scheduled.  If you discover that you can't host, we can solicit another host for that date.

It's very challenging to communicate through MeetUp because some members don't get the emails, and others don't check the site very often.  Last minute changes are a big problem for all MeetUps, not just this one.  It's nice to be able to protect our privacy and personal information through MeetUp, but the trade-off is a decrease in flexibility due to the communication limits.

And, I'm looking forward to Mamou on Friday!

Love and kisses to all,

Kristi