Help Westside Professional Women Raise Money for Scholarships
From February 11 to March 28, you can participate in Westside Professional Women’s (WPW) Schwan’s Cares fundraiser. By purchasing eGift Cards and food from Schwan’s through WPW’s fundraising program, the group can earn 20% to 40% of the proceeds from the campaign’s online sales.
WPW is hoping to raise $1,000 to use toward scholarships for Hendricks County high school senior girls and adult women looking to further their education.
Here's how you can participate in the WPW’s fundraising campaign:
2. To buy a $25 Schwan’s eGift Card, click the “Buy Now” button. WPW receives $10 (40%) for each eGift Card purchase. Use the eGift Card to turn around and purchase food from Schwan’s.
3. To shop for food, click the “Shop Now” button. WPW receives 20% of your sales total.
4. To place an order by phone, call 1-855-870-7208, provide the Campaign ID 18900 and the Fundraising ID 46930.
Schwan’s will deliver your food items directly to your door. It’s as easy as that!
After March 28, WPW will continue to earn 5% of any sales order placed through February 2016. So, don’t stop ordering once the 45-day main campaign is over. Your Schwan’s orders can still help Hendricks County Women continue their education.
Enjoy great food and help a great cause!
2015 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
For more information and applications can be gotten on our 2015 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM page.
Westside Professional Women Official Club & Meetup Site.
Westside Professional Women invites professional and business women from Hendricks, Boone, Marion, Morgan, and Putnam Counties to come and join us for networking and to support each other in our efforts to become women who can make a difference.
We are a group of business owners and professional women who meet once a month to:
• Learn about topics important to our businesses and about our communities
• Support each other and our communities
• Raise funds for our annual scholarship program. Scholarships are given to Hendricks county high school girls and women looking to further their education and/or need education to return to the work force.
Annual dues are $40.00. Plus you buy your dinner at the meetings, if you wish to have a meal. You may attend a few meeting before paying dues to see if you wish to be a member.
Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at:
Women interesting in joining may click “Join” and be granted temporary access to our Meetup page, so they can RSVP for a meeting and learn more about us by reading our message boards and other information.
Benefits of joining Westside Professional Women:
• You can make new friends and build business relationships when networking during the first part of our meetings.
• You can attend Hendricks County Chamber Meetings (Brownsburg, Avon, Danville and Plainfield) as a member of Westside Professional Women.
• You can gain personal and professional knowledge through our expert speakers at each meeting.
• You can develop business connections with other professional men and women when you work at our organization’s booth at various events.
• You can make our community a better place to live by participating in community service activities we do as a group.
• You can develop leadership and other skills by becoming an officer of the group or by leading a project.
• You can gain satisfaction in helping other women pursue their educational and career goals by supporting the group’s fundraising opportunities to raise money for our scholarship program.
Support Local Women by using our “Our Business and Professional Women” message board to find professional women to do business with and/or purchase products from. Thank you!
Non-members can check out public message board topics:
Our Business and Professional Women message board is where members post their business and/or professional news.
The Local News & Events page includes news and event information for Hendricks County, the Westside of Indianapolis and surrounding areas.
We have a Public Board for public notices and information.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Tuesday, October 13, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, December 8, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, January 12, 2016 11:30 AM
Tuesday, February 9, 2016 11:30 AM
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 11:30 AM
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:30 AM
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 11:30 AM
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 11:30 AM
Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:30 AM
Tuesday, August 9, 2016 11:30 AM
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:30 AM
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers