Westside Professional Women Official Club & Meetup Site.
Westside Professional Women invites professional and business women from Hendricks, Boone, Marion, Morgan, and Putnam Counties to come and join us for networking and to support each other in our efforts to become women who can make a difference.
We are a group of business owners and professional women who meet once a month to:
• Learn about topics important to our businesses and about our communities
• Support each other and our communities
• Raise funds for our annual scholarship program. Scholarships are given to Hendricks county high school girls and women looking to further their education and/or need education to return to the work force.
Annual dues are $40.00. Plus you buy your dinner at the meetings, if you wish to have a meal. You may attend a few meeting before paying dues to see if you wish to be a member.
Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at:
Women interesting in joining may click “Join” and be granted temporary access to our Meetup page, so they can RSVP for a meeting and learn more about us by reading our message boards and other information.
Benefits of joining Westside Professional Women:
• You can make new friends and build business relationships when networking during the first part of our meetings.
• You can attend Hendricks County Chamber Meetings (Brownsburg, Avon, Danville and Plainfield) as a member of Westside Professional Women.
• You can gain personal and professional knowledge through our expert speakers at each meeting.
• You can develop business connections with other professional men and women when you work at our organization’s booth at various events.
• You can make our community a better place to live by participating in community service activities we do as a group.
• You can develop leadership and other skills by becoming an officer of the group or by leading a project.
• You can gain satisfaction in helping other women pursue their educational and career goals by supporting the group’s fundraising opportunities to raise money for our scholarship program.
Support Local Women by using our “Our Business and Professional Women” message board to find professional women to do business with and/or purchase products from. Thank you!
Non-members can check out public message board topics:
Our Business and Professional Women message board is where members post their business and/or professional news.
The Local News & Events page includes news and event information for Hendricks County, the Westside of Indianapolis and surrounding areas.
We have a Public Board for public notices and information.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 11:30 AM
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:30 AM
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 11:30 AM
Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, May 12, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, June 9, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:30 AM
Tuesday, September 8, 2015 11:30 AM