addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ohio Valley Vegetarian / Vegan Meetup Message Board › Riesbeck's Elm Grove Has Organic and Vegan

Riesbeck's Elm Grove Has Organic and Vegan

Sally
VeganCaptioner
Cambridge, OH
Post #: 86
Ok, I haven't actually been in the store yet, but I was told by Michelle Riesbeck that they're doing the re-set of the Elm Grove store this week, introducing organic produce and vegan items.
I don't know how extensive their options for vegan items will be to start with, but if it's anything like the store in New Concord, OH, it's just as good as having a Whole Foods.
And now would be a good time to ask for whatever vegan items you've been wishing someone carried!
Lindsay
user 10964086
Group Organizer
Wheeling, WV
Post #: 66
Really?
Wow, that's incredible. This is "my" store, and I've watched them go from having a small natural foods section, to clearing that out and putting $1.00 generic products in that area instead, to clearing that out once again. Now nothing is on those shelves--I guess that's where the natural section will make its home again.
For a long time it has been "just the basics"--Boca and Morningstar, but they recently got an impressive volume of Amy's frozen meals. I buy those frequently. This is very exciting news.
Lindsay
user 10964086
Group Organizer
Wheeling, WV
Post #: 91
Also of note to newcomers is that the Mt. de Chantal Kroger store (just off National Road) also has an extensive natural section with vegan and organic foods.