Join us today for a beautiful experience where the night magician is YOU and your camera
Learn night photography in just one meetup.Guaranteed!
The goal of When the night becomes magic… night photography in NYC is to serve our members by encouraging development of their photographic skills through education and workshops , exhibitions of photographic accomplishments, friendship and socializing with others who share the same love photography and to share our most talented members with individuals and organizations in our community.
Our group members are a mixture of beginning, amateur and professional photographers, with skills ranging from novice to expert. We shoot at night around the city, parks, bridges, streets, industrial sites, urban decay and soon planning to start traveling to other cities near by to expand our portfolio.
Each of us wants to learn more, and to share what we know and have learned about photography with everybody, we want to be just like a big family in the greatest NYC.
Benefits of joining our group:
- Photographing at night in our group its 100% safer than being by yourself especially when you carry expensive gear (cameras, lenses ,tripods)
-Four or more meetups in a month, during the week or weekends, smaller groups
- Access to over 220 books from my collection about photography of any kind
-Tips and tricks from well known professional photographers weekly posted on our meetup homepage
- One on one private lessons to help you improve your photography for small fees
- Learn from basics of photography to night photography and more
- Once a month meeting for discussing and planning to improving our group and our activities
- Future exhibits of our work in local galleries to promote our best and most talented photographers
-Galleries and silent auction with our photographs to support nonprofit organizations and local communities
-Organized trips to other cities for day and night photography
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders