Mar 10, 2014 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
ASHEVILLE AREA WHOLISTIC & INTEGRATIVE PROFESSIONALS (AAWIP) MEETING— 10 MARCH
Please e-register your intention of attending so that we have a seat waiting for you (this includes members bringing guests). PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR COLLEAGUES AND ONLY SAY "YES" IF YOU ARE ATTENDING.
Have children? They are welcome in the meeting room, and if mature enough they are welcome to sit quietly in the coffee shop. All children should be with an adult if in the retail area.
When: 11am for two hours
Where: Viewable by E-Registered AAWIP Members Eyes Only
AAWIP Community Meetup flow:
- Prior to 11am meeting we (whoever can help) will set chairs (no tables)
- Circulate business cards and materials for those attending the meeting (before or after meeting only... we do not circulate during meeting so we can focus on verbals)
- Each attending has a 45-60 second verbal opportunity to share your good work to the entire group (50-65 in attendance)
– 60-75ish minutes
- Short stretch and bathroom break (folks are welcome to come and go during the meeting) -- 5ish minutes
- Ten Minute Teaching Moments. "The Tower Garden... an aeroponic vertical growing system." Presenter: Mel Fergenbaum – 10ish minutes (10 for teaching/couple minutes for questions)
- 1:1 networking time – 15ish minutes (can also be continued in the Crystal Visions coffee shop... Super important success element for our community... How can we partner, refer, get to know your good work?)
- Break down tables (whoever can help) and stack chairs -- 10ish minutes
******Opportunities for AAWIP members NOW******
- AAWIP is on LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Meetup Discussion Board to allow you to promote your wholistic and integrative workshops, and sessions.
- Free on-line listing is available at www.AshevilleWholisticProfessionals.com (see how on the meetup discussion board).
- List or view "Member-to-Member Testimonials” on the AAWIP meetup discussion board (must be AAWIP members).
- Want to be a 10 Minute Teacher / Presenter? Read how on the AAWIP meetup discussion board then Email me. Remember 10 minutes are 90% content/teaching and 10% promotion (tips that practitioners can use in their businesses today).
- Member to Member offers can be made on the meetup discussion board. See “AAWIP Member to Member Offers.”
- Build our well-being community in more than meetings. Have coffee/tea/meals with AAWIP members outside of AAWIP meetings. It builds our community and your business. Use the membership list to connect eye-to-eye (even if you can’t make meetings).
- Crystal Visions Literature/Biz Cards Real Estate: Literature and Business Cards can only find a resting place in the store if it is approved by the front desk. This includes the magazine rack in the coffee shop area.
- Emailing: Please note that while we collect business cards, as a professional courtesy it's important to ask permission to add individuals to bulk e-marketing lists. Note that professional emails should always display opt-out options and understand that if folks ask to be removed from your list it isn’t personal, but more about time-management since we have nearly 600 members in our amazing community.
- Confidential Chat: Because the AAWIP community does a great deal of inner-processing work (and, many times, we can be each other’s clients), it's important to keep all personal information completely confidential unless released in writing or as required by law. We must all feel comfortable that we will not discuss anything publicly -- for instance, at the grocery or in a corner of a meeting room -- unless individuals owning the stories initiate the conversation and the topics of discussion.
See you soon!