Wild Dining Message Board › Animal Lovers!

Animal Lovers! - Robin Hood Animal Rescue home in foreclosure - adoptions available!

A former member
Post #: 55
Hi, meetups on meetup.com offers a great tool for meeting others, recreation and developing a sense of community.
Since messages don't announce to the group immediately or necessarily at all, I would like to take the opportunity in a small way (any help is worthwhile) to announce a great need for Robin Hood Animal Rescue in getting their cats, dogs adopted, . Their home is in foreclosure.
You can get more information on www.petfinder.com
Or can call Bob Spangler at (623) 680-1170.
Please forward on this information to anyone interested in adopting a pet or who can help.
Thanks, Susan
A former member
Post #: 25
Hmmmmm I work with a few animal rescues so this is of interest, but when I google this, all the information on the fore closure is from 2009. Are they still being foreclosed on or has this already happened? No articles on Google on this are more recent than 2009 that I can find.
A former member
Post #: 63
Hi, Shannon. I'm sorry, I don't check this site very often. i would have answered your question more quickly if you emailed at the link on my profile.
I understood from Bob Spangler, Director of Robin Hood, that they were directed to be out of his second house by April 21 or April 22. Then, if they weren't out, there could be some eviction process 30 days later.
They may have gotten some help in getting into another house but I'm not sure.
That rescue should be on www.Petfinder.com
Bob's cell ph. # is 623.680.1170
Shelley's # is 623.262.4099
A former member
Post #: 64
Thanks for your concern, Shannon.
A former member
Post #: 28
Sorry I just always answer where something is posted.

The information on Google is conflicting but since you know him I recommend you contact him. There are 2 places I know that may or may not be able to help him.

Lostourhome .org Phone: (602) 230-HELP (4357) Facsimile: (480) 302-5900. I-Mail: Info@lostourhome.org ยท

Ore perhaps http://animalsbenefit...­ 3111 I Saint John Rd, Phoenix - (602) 867-2169

please pass him this information

Sorry I cannot be more help as work is very hectic right now and I am dedicating so much free time to animal rescue I have little time left over.

Have a wonderful day and bless your heart for caring!

Shannon

"Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a
person or animal is at stake.
Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our
soul when we look the other way."
~~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he
could do only a little." Edmund Burke

Who gives food to every creature; for his loving kindness endures forever.
Psalm 136:25