Wisconsin Internet Marketing Group Message Board › Hello Group Members... (email response appreciated) 2nd request :)

Hello Group Members... (email response appreciated) 2nd request :)

Mark M.
user 11616588
Group Organizer
Appleton, WI

Hello...I apologize if you already recv'd this email last week. The responses I recv'd...well let's say I could count them on one hand including myself :( With a group that has been inactive for so long...I actually expected atleast a 10% response but that was even a bit short so just trying to see who still has an interest in this group. If you already replied no need to again:)

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------

I hope everyone is having a nice day. My Name is Mark Manderville and I live in Appleton WI. I wanted to email everyone to advise the situation of this group. As everyone should have been notified when the email came through last week that apparently per Meet Up, the group organizer has stepped down and if anyone wanted to assist in helping get this group more active they could certainly do so. I am currently still waiting on a call from Lisa at MeetUp support to help transition this group in a correct manner.

I had joined this group last year for many reasons BUT after finding it wasn't very active I had created my own MU group and held sessions weekly from summer 2010 to December last year helping many people who had attended that other group.

http://www.meetup.com/Wisconsin-Networking-Group/­

That group had some changes as well and as the attendance slowed down during the holidays the main objective for those that were attending were met with their 100 day marketing plans.

I am an online marketer and diversified entrepreneur in many regards. Now as most of you do not know me, let's just say I live and breath marketing and it a passion and it's what I do:)

You can learn more about me at http://MarkMandervill...­

I am knowledgeable with SEO, article marketing, Social Media, blogging, lead generation, capture pages and much much more... and have attended several national marketing conventions to truly NETWORK with the who's who of the Industry...Many of you should know Mike Koenigs from Traffic Geyser or maybe Frank Kern, Mike Dillard, Jonathan Budd to only name a few...just google them or even google me:)

Anyway...what I would like to do is have everyone respond to this email who has a TRUE interest in becoming active with this group... for networking with other individuals and to learn and educate more together as a whole. We can all learn together, right?

So if you would like to attend any groups, please reply so I have any idea of who wants to stay active...my experience from my other group it that activity becomes slower as time goes by especially with an inactive group as such here.

So please feel free to connect with me on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/markManderville­ or email me directly at mmanderville1@new.rr.com­

I would like to organize something over the next month if at all possible depending on participation.

I will be slowly modifying a few things (look and feel) of this group and site to entice a more lively group.

I look forward to your replies and getting to know each and everyone of you better. And just to give a little more insight about me so you know who I am and what I do to continually educate myself in the online world...I will be back in Vegas again in a few weeks attending this http://www.newwaytoprofit.com/goto/noexcuses2­ I also attended the NES I last year at the Venetian in Las Vegas and met with many other affiliate marketers, online network marketers and all Internet Marketers.

Thanks again for taking the few minutes to reading this and I Thank You in advance for your reply and look forward to helping everyone toward their success goals.

To Your success in 2011,

Mark Manderville

Online Business and Success Coach

Appleton WI

920-277-8189[/url]

Connect with me anytime