"Creating a 0-1.5million user product in the mobile market by using the Lean start up method and engaging your customers through content emails"
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Why launching your product quickly is better than delaying - Lean Start Up Methods
- Customer engagement through content emails (Why Humor and Irreverence Works)
- History of SbS- Going from 0 - 1.5M Users in the mobile market
- What happens after you walk away from a $10M offer to purchase your company.
Let's all learn together! It's all about co-thriving...
10:30 Office Space Open / Working Time
- 10.30 - 12.30 Morning discussion + Brainstorming Session
Share your challenges, ask advise, give feedback, share your progress....it’s all about co-thriving!
Open up questions about your project, ideas, visions, and get open feedback from everyone in the room.
- 12:30 - 2.00 Speaker lunch Session: Guest Speaker Monique Giggy
Monique is the Co-Founder of Swing by Swing Golf - a mobile app with more than 2.5 million downloads and collects data on 250,000 rounds of golf every month. Using lean methods and crowd-sourcing her company built a network of 34,000 golf courses in 135 different countries in 2 years (with ZERO dollars in marketing spend).
Swing by Swing has been featured in Golf Magazine, ABC, WSJ, the Chris Townsend Show, the Denver Post, Big Jon Vic's radio show and numerous golf blogs. SbS is also a member of LaunchPad LA.
Monique is the mother of 3, has a background in wine and 7 years of consulting experience for small business.
[masked]pm Co-working time
Don’t miss an another exciting day with Woman, StartUp!
You will leave energized, empowered and full of new ideas..ready to shake the world.
Delicious lunch will be served.
About our Sponsor:
Pillsbury law firm Pillsbury is a full service law firm with a strong focus on startup companies. They represent companies throughout their lifecycle from formation to exit. For more information, please check: http://www.pillsburylaw.com