addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Women Developers Message Board Chicago Women Developers Forum › June 28th: Project Euler Sprints

June 28th: Project Euler Sprints

Melissa P.
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Chicago Women Devs,

Hi! I'm the organizer of The Project Euler Sprint, a game based on Project Euler problems. I'd like to invite you all to the Project Euler 5k, a completely free event happening on Saturday, June 28th at ThoughtWorks Chicago:­

Project Euler is a list of increasingly difficult computational math problems intended to test (and improve) your programming and mathematics skills. The Project Euler Sprint adds a few rules - teams of up to four solve problems for 90 minutes, with a twist. Since each question is harder than the last, each one is worth its problem number in points.
That's the gist of our monthly events, which occur on the last Thursday of each month. For June's 5k, we'll be throwing a bigger event, on a Saturday for the first time, with prizes, food, and three leagues to compete in. People of all experience levels are welcome (I can barely solve the first three Project Euler problems, myself ^.^) and you can practice the problems ahead of time if you want. There's also a Sprint on May 29th at ThoughtWorks if you want to get a taste of what it's like.
I'd love to see you all there!

Best, Brian