Women with Spiritual Gifts Message Board › Group Healing January 1, 2013 1PM

Group Healing January 1, 2013 1PM

Mary L.
snailmyra
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 2
This is from my Reiki teacher, Jean, and her horse, Jack. Jack is a Watcher and has a blog explaining what that is and his (and others) efforts to help the people of the world.

Group Healing Opportunity
Jean and I will be conducting a group healing for one hour on January 1, 2013 at 1pm and Everyone is welcome to participate! The focus of this group healing is to release the energy of Betrayal and imprint Trust. Many beings have a deep distrust or even dislike for humanity as a whole and this must change in order for us to move forward in the frequencies that are available now. It is critical that Humanity join together as a United Collective in order to release the distrust perpetuated by the embedded hierarchy that humanity has been subservient to since antiquity.

The instructions are simple. On January 1, 2013 at 1PM, Jean and I will conduct a group healing. In order to officially participate send an RSVP to Jackthewatcher@gmail.com. Include only your name and your location. Jean has set up this email account for this purpose so any other correspondence or questions should be directed to Jean@Jeanrockefeller.com. Join us at the aforementioned date and time and intend that the energy of Betrayal be released and the energy of Trust be brought into being for yourself. Intend that this occur on January 1, 2013 at 1pm. Where ever you are in the world, no matter what you are doing simply tune in at 1PM your time and send out your intention. If you would like to be present for the entire hour that will only increase the healing that occurs. This is intended to be healing for YOU and as you focus on releasing Betrayal and imprinting Trust in yourselves, Jean and I will send that Healing into the Earth to be shared by Everything. Please share this message with anyone whom you think would like to participate.

PS. Please don't hesitate to share your experiences about this event with Jean. Jean@Jeanrockefeller.com.
Much Love to You All! Jack and Jean