Hey there! For the very first Worcester Web Marketer's Meetup, I'm going to kick things off and lead a session on SEO, Content & Blogging for WordPress.
If you are a blogger, business owner, marketer, web designer, or developer doing ANYTHING at all with WordPress - this session is for you! Whether you have an existing WordPress site, you're looking to transfer a site to WordPress, or start a new one, there's lots of things you should be doing to keep it SEO friendly.
Some common WordPress questions/mistakes are;
• Should you use tags or categories?
• Do you use posts or pages?
• How do you make WordPress load faster?
• How can we improve our blog posts? Where should we use social sharing buttons?
• What's the best way to upload images?
• Does it matter what type of permalinks I use?
• What are the best plugins for content and SEO?
• There WILL be time for Q&A at the end.
This session is going to cover all of that and more. You won't want to miss it if you're doing anything at all with WordPress. It's all super important for your organic search traffic and user friendliness of your site.
For an example of some of my resources on Wordpress see;
Please note - this first Meetup is LIMITED to 12 attendees as we will be holding it at the Evolving SEO office. So sign up as soon as possible! Future Meetups will possibly be located at Running Start just around the corner, if attendance is high enough.
Thanks! Hope to meet you and see you there!
PS - There will be some refreshments and snacks. We'll start promptly at 7pm, and save some time for networking at 8pm.
PPS - Don't forget, attendance is limited to 12 people, so sign up soon! If it gets booked, you can still sign up to be added to the waiting list.