New Hampshire WordPress Message Board › Partial changing of the guard

Partial changing of the guard

Jonathan M.
linkomatic
Manchester, NH
Hi, everyone, Seems like ages ago that we were all digging out cars out of snowdrifts and dreaming of warmer weather (hah -- that's pretty funny!), and that the Manchester, NH WordPress Meetup first started showing signs of waking from its long slumber.
Since then, of course, everything -- not just the weather -- has changed.  Meeting attendance is way up (we're stretching the staff at The Farm to keep up with our food and drink orders), we've added a slew of new members recently, and, best yet, we've had a great series of insightful and educational keynote presentations.
One other slight change I wanted to tell you about:  I have officially assumed full responsibility for organizing this Meetup.  I want to sincerely thank Amanda Giles for helping to re-launch this Meetup, and for carrying the cost of running the Meetup until now.  (As you might not know, someone has to pay our friends at Meetup.com to use their service to host the Meetup group.)
So, if you have any questions, or suggestions, or complaints, or anything else you want to share (like, perhaps, volunteering to do future a presentation -- hint, hint), send 'em over here.
Let's keep the momentum going, guys!  Come on down to the next Meetup (August 12th, again at The Farm in Manchester).  Post some comments on our site about anything relevant, add links from your own sites to our Meetup site, chat us up with your buddies and encourage them to come along with you -- the more, the Word-ier!  (Just please make sure they're accounted for in the RSVPs, so we can tell The Farm how many of us to expect.)
Looking forward to seeing this group take even greater steps forward in the NEXT 6 months.
Best regards,
Jonathan