Write Together Message Board › Wish me luck

Wish me luck

A former member
Post #: 1
Bear with me if you think this is a cheesy commercial. It should benefit all my fellow writers, which has got to be worth some brownies...

I first began writing in 1984, when I felt I'd come up with the best adventure story ever written for youngsters (The Treasures of Drumory). Can you believe that arrogance? Thing is, after completing the story in 2009 - I know I know, I'd like to say conventional life kept getting in the way but the truth is, I wasn't mature enough (20) to provide the solution that would make the fantasy world I'd created feasible. Anyway, during that time, I came up with a fantastic Software tool (WORDUTOPIA), to aid Writers in polishing their style.

After 9 years of hard graft and working to a shoestring budget, I completed the application and now it's ready for launch. I'm not going to beg you to try it free for a month, but you owe it to yourself to at least check it out. I'm a writer, and I'm telling you, this application will become indispensable to you, since you will never cease trying to enhance your command of English Vocabulary in order to improve your individual style. And that's exactly what it does. Visit www.randomtestme.com