addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › Nerds climbing at Sender One tomorrow!!!

Nerds climbing at Sender One tomorrow!!!

A former member
Hey Guys and Gals,
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow for some fun at the new Sender One climbing gym!
Now I'll be there around 2PM, I'll stay up in the front for the first half hour or so, but after that I'll want to get to climbing, belaying for people who need it, helping people out with their first time climbing, etc. etc.  So if you need any kind of assistance for the day, please come find me and let me know right away.  I'll be keeping track of those who ask so I can get to everyone in an orderly fashion.  Also, because of logistics tracking around and related to this event, I will be as keeping track of attendance.
Because there will already be so many people at the gym for opening day and the total RSVPs between three groups I invited is reaching up over 70 people, please be aware that my time with individuals may be stretched a bit.  Please hit me up anyway if you need anything!
My # is 714.381.6969 if you need to call me!

So that's it!! I'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon! And again, feel free to come earlier, but please remember to check in or come find me and let me know!

Cheers!!!!

Noel