The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board › Aztec Falls, Cliff jumping near Lake arrowhead

Aztec Falls, Cliff jumping near Lake arrowhead

A former member
Post #: 7
I mentioned this at a meetup a few weeks and I'm still really interested in checking it out. I normally do these things by myself before I take a group but I figured why not see who wants to explore an area I've never been to either..

Aztec Falls is called by some the second best swimming hole in America (#1 is in Hawaii). It's all free except for gas and maybe a 5 dollar parking pass and it looks amazing! Check out this site and it's videos..

http://losangelesswim...­
A former member
Post #: 8
Quick Background.
7 Years as an outdoor science school instructor. Was paid to lead hike groups of 5th n 6th grade boys n girls or all backgrounds and health history. First aid cpr certified. Spent a summer living out of a tent for a YMCA adventure village as the chief with my staff and campers.. Trip leading is what I do
Shawna
DisneyEssDub
Placentia, CA
Post #: 1
I think this sounds fun!! (and slightly scary - but, what's life without pushing your limits; within reason)
When are you thinking? Myself and my boyfriend John are in!
A former member
Post #: 9
Right on :)

Could be anytime within a month. A friend of mine is coming with me on the 7th of july to explore it and get our bearings before bringing a group up. But from what I'm reading, it isn't a big hike, you just have to know how to get there. So maybe in 3 or so weeks I can take the meetup crew