Young Portland Women Meeting for Friendship Message Board › Ninja-meditation skills for busy women

Ninja-meditation skills for busy women

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello friends,

I'm new in town, and I'd like to meet wonderful, inspiring and thought provoking women like yourself. While I enjoy games and outings like many of you, I also enjoy the smaller venues where meaningful conversations and ideas with sparkle can be exchanged, mulled over and shared.

On that line, I'd like invite you all to a talk I'm doing at the Portland Tea Enthusiasts' Alliance, a gathering place for classes, tastings, and social get-togethers. I'd love to meet you and share stories.

What is my third eye and why would I want to awaken it?

If you had an organ that could help you multi-task at work or single focus like a ninja, wouldn’t you want to know about it? Whether you want to build your business, be a better lover or just make that perfect cup of tea, your third eye is an organ of perception that helps you do your job better, whatever it is.

This talk covers the concept of "subtle-body building", understanding and strengthening your life force in certain energetic centers like the third eye or the belly in order discover what drives the choices you make, how you relate to others and gain a new understanding of your sense of self-identity. When your third eye is awakened, making love and cooking will never be the same again! smile

Join me for an evening of conversation, tea tasting and a slideshow of my adventures into the Australian Outback, using third eye skills to build a meditation hall out of rammed earth.

Saturday January 12. 6-7:30pm
Portland Tea Enthusiasts’ Alliance: PDX Tea.org
828 SE Ash Street, #204
Portland, Oregon

This is a $5-$10 suggested-donation event that is open to the public. I hope to meet you there!

Contact me, Kat Lui, if you have any questions or want more information
info@katmlui.com