align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The New York City A Course In Miracles Meetup Group Message Board › From the Desk of the New ACIM Meetup Facilitator...

From the Desk of the New ACIM Meetup Facilitator...

Jon
user 4712551
New York, NY
Greetings!

As many of you know, Jennifer has stepped down as organizer for the New York City A Course In Miracles Group to live in Germany for the next two years with her brother, niece and nephew. However, we will continue to have this Meetup at the same time and place, Monday nights, 7-9pm, at 245 E 35th, Apt 9E, New York.

If we haven't met, my name is Jonathan Heffley, and I've been attending this Meetup frequently for the past year and a half. Jennifer was kind enough to sublet her apartment to me, and I'm extending the space to the group. The group was such a part of my routine that I have also volunteered to

While I may not be able to accommodate us as graciously as Jennifer, I hope to continue to provide the group with a comfortable environment to read and discuss the Course. However, despite the change in facilitator, we will continue to be led by Holy Spirit.

Love,
Jonathan

PS - I apologize for the lapse in new Meetups these past couple of weeks. I will have our next Meetup scheduled shortly.