June 6, 2012 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join the Firefox Add-ons team at Mozilla's headquarters in Mountain View for an informative evening of food, drinks, and prizes!
Learn best practices for getting your add-ons approved, and hear case studies about developers who have built successful businesses around add-ons. We’ll also talk about the new Mozilla Marketplace for apps, and more!
Those who can't make this event can catch the presentations on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/. A recording will also be available after the event.
• 6:00pm - 6:30pm: Refreshments, meet & greet
• 6:30pm - 6:45pm: Add-ons best practices
• 6:45pm - 7:00pm: Successful add-ons businesses
• 7:00pm - 7:10pm: Intro to Mozilla Marketplace
• 7:10pm - 7:20pm: Browser hacking with LiveScratchpad
• 7:20pm - 7:35pm: Community demos
• 7:35pm - 8:00pm: Q&A, Socializing
If you're interested in doing a 5-minute demo of your Firefox add-on, please send us a tweet at @mozamo!