addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Adventure-us Message Board › Spreadsheet for Jet Pack Schedule

Spreadsheet for Jet Pack Schedule

Group Organizer
North Hollywood, CA
Hey guys,

Excited about Saturday!!?

Like I said, it will be all that you expect and more!

We got the jet pack for the whole day. We'll go from 9 am until 5 pm.

We'll have 22 people going for 20 minutes each. Just so you know, 20 minutes is the perfect length of time. I did 30 minutes last time, and honestly thought it was too much. Flying a jet pack, as it turns out, is somewhat physically demanding, so at the end I was pretty tired. Don't worry, you don't have to be in super shape in order to do it. It just takes some energy.

In order to give us time to get all geared up and ready to fly, they are actually giving each person 22 minutes. This way you have 2 minutes to get on the jet pack, get all strapped in, get in the water and fly for 20 minutes. Do keep in mind that they have to keep things going. The quicker you get geared up and in the water, the more time you will have to actually fly.

I started a Google Spreadsheet for each person to pick the time he/she wants to be there. Here it is:­

Now, make sure to get there AT LEAST 1.5 hours before your flight time so you can watch the instructions video and get some instruction at the office, head out to the beach, and be all ready to go at your scheduled time. Probably two hours would be even better. If you miss your time, there is nothing they can do to fit you in later, as we booked them for the whole day.

Also, please be as flexible as you can in case I ask you to move. We have 22 people to fit in and I predict some time slots will be more popular than others. If most people are flexible and good team players, we'll be able to accommodate everyone, including the ones who have legitimate time constraints such as work.

All right, let me know if you have any questions.