addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group Message Board › Washington, DC Metro Alternative Doctors

Washington, DC Metro Alternative Doctors

kathleen w.
user 8939350
Falls Church, VA
Post #: 2
I wanted to pass along Dr. Kim's info. We have a wonderful doctor that sees the whole family. We love her. Dr Hai Jin Kim, MD in Annandale(right off 495) is a family practitioner for me, my husband and daughter. She practiced for 10 years in a regular practice and now has an alternative holistic practice called Health Builders. Please tell her Kathleen sent you.

drkim@myhealthbuilders.net (703) 256-2600.
http://www.myhealthbu...­

She has amazing bedside manners and actually cares about finding the root of your prob vs just writing a script. No more of the "five minute visit" that you get with a traditional Dr with their hand on the
door asking,"Do you have any questions?" She spends AT LEAST 45 minutes w us each time(quicker if we are in a hurry). She is always open to answer any questions. Oh and we email our issues and questions
and she gets back to us usually w/in several hours. IT'S AWESOME! We demand better higher quality healthcare then we have received in the past and we get it with Dr. Kim!

Lastly, their billing dept is great. Although we pay upfront, all of our visits have been completely reimbursed. We have Guardian. I would be happy to answer any questions!

Kathleen

DR. HAI JIN KIM's B I O G R A P H Y
Dr. Kim is a board certified family practice physician who practices
integrative and holistic medicine. As she puts it, "There is no other
way to practice responsibly unless it is holistic."

After nine years of practice, the sobering reality of the inadequacies
of the current pharmaceutical-based medical model set in. This
realization fueled the quest for a more functional and holistic
approach to health. Shifting the focus away from disease and moving
towards prevention and wellness has been her primary goal with her
clients. Starting from the basics with nutrition and healthy living
to awareness of potential environmental toxins and how it affects the