addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ANEW - A Network of Exceptional Women Message Board › Lisa's Essential Oil Education OPEN HOUSE

Lisa's Essential Oil Education OPEN HOUSE

Lisa G.
user 6665307
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 68
I would like to invite you to stop by to check out my new Essential Education Classroom and office space in Colorado Springs. I am so excited about this new venture and this addition to my home business. I have been working hard the past 2 ½ weeks getting ready to show the space off and I am so excited to do so.

When: This coming Saturday March 2, 2013

Time: Open House Style between 11:00am—6:00pm

Essential Education (Lisa Gafkjen)
6290 Lehman Drive Suite #201
Colorado Springs, CO 80918

If you go east on Lehman Drive off North Academy it will be on the left in the Oakbrook Office Buildings—go past Dominion Dr. There are 2 identical buildings on the left, My office is in the 2nd building on the upper level (on the back east side of the building) There is lots of parking and very easy to find. I am the 1st office straight ahead with French doors as you enter the building that smells amazing (Ha!)

RSVP: You must RSVP the time you are coming by and if you are bring any guests.
RSVP in one of these 3 ways to get into all the drawings. I only have space for up to 15 people at a time. I am filling up at the 11:00am time slot already, so this is important. Thank you for your understanding on this.

Lisa Gafkjen #719-528-4836 home #719-246-2582 cell & text or e-mail

What you will experience and receive for attending:

When you arrive you will experience Aromatherapy in a very relaxed atmosphere, receive a packet with lots of goodies and samples including either a homemade sugar scrub, lotion or spritz and a be treated to an AromaTouch Hand Massage for a little sample of the pampering that will be offered in my space.

There will also be a variety of refreshments, goodies and iced and hot tea of course, and lots of things to sample and purchase from doTERRA Essential Oils, Tea & Everything Tranquil, Wildtree Healthy Foods and Jewel Kade. Cash or personal check only please.

There will also be several drawings throughout the entire day. ---and because of the nature of this being an Open House, you do not need not be present to win, but your tickets will not go in until you arrive.

You will have the chance to win:

Several FREE hour long AromaTouch sessions (A $45 value) and
Many Free products from the companies participating in the Open House.

Here is how to earn tickets for the drawings.

1. Come to the Open House and you will receive 3 tickets.
2. If you RSVP what time you will be dropping by and come at that time, you will have 5 extra tickets to put into the drawing box!
3. For each adult guest you bring you will receive 3 more tickets to put in the drawing box. Sorry, No kiddos at this calm and relaxed space.
4. For each purchase you make from a participating company, you will receive 6 tickets.
5. Post this or share this event on your Facebook page or forward this e-mail and include my e-mail address in it and receive another 5 extra tickets.

Thank you so much for your support of my businesses over the past 6 years and your excitement of participating in my next venture! I look forward to many more years of serving my friends and customers!

Lisa Anne Gafkjen

If you need a space in which to teach or share what you do, you will be able to see that space as well.

Also: If you do not want to receive invitations, please simply respond to this e-mail and I will remove you. Sorry if you receive this twice as I may have some of you in my e-mail contacts and my doTERRA contacts.