Zone 2 London easy to get to
Was £15 now a special offer of £10
Meet the animal spirit guides and the shaman spirit guides
the shamans and power animals will bring answers to your questions.
3 hours of meditation
and travelling to the worlds of the shaman.
Go on a Shamanic Drumming Journey, you do not need a drum, drumming means travelling to the Non-Ordinary Reality World.
You will open new levels of reality and get insights not available in everyday consciousness.
There are other realities available to us in which we can journey. These realities are part of "Non-Ordinary Reality." "Ordinary Reality" is life as we typically experience it.
We travel out of body to get our messages while meditating do not be surprised if you meet a power or spirit animal who are our protectors, they are similar to guardian angels, who protect us from harm and help us with our spiritual growth by lending its power to us.
The Leopard means sensitivity to touch, stalking, approaching someone unseen, movement in shadow worlds, communication with plant kingdom.
Angels and Shamans
The survival of indigenous shamanism was threatened by religion for many centuries and now it is time to heal. For many centuries the shamans feared religion and therefore did not want to work with the angels.
Learn about the shamans and our tribal selves as we have all used herbal medicines and our tribal knowledge in everyday life.
Meditate with the angels and shamans and bring them together in a spiritual reunion of the soul.
Believe in the Power Animals they are there from the smallest to the biggest just ask them to help you at any time. Whatever animal you think of now as you are reading this, it is there with you now to protect you. Once you've determined who your power animal is, you can get a message from that animal spirit. You'll also find out which animal spirit to call on for particular situations.
If you see for instance:
Frog - Purification
Giraffe - Foresight
Golden Eagle - Illumination, understands the cycles of the sun, All aspects of clear vision, The solar bird, spiritual power, Sees from the highest places, courage, strength.
You don’t have to be a shaman or shamanic practitioner to learn this very powerful process, one that cannot only be beneficial to yourself, but others as well. In this workshop you’ll learn to do the basic shamanic journey and explore the realms of non-ordinary reality. You’ll also discover who your power animal is, one that can serve as a primary spirit helper and guide. Whether a beginner or you have some experience journeying, you’ll enjoy this powerful workshop.
- Shamanic journeying – find the answers to your questions.
- Discover this is a way of divination where we meditate to receive messages from the teachers in the upper and lower world who may very well be a spirit animal or an angel.
- We go on a journey do ask for a teacher to give us an answer to our questions so have a few questions ready even if they are healing question and at this meetup we will travel to the LOWER WORLD and ask for a teacher, you may find that you will be directed if there is not a teacher in the Lower World, to the Middle or Upper World.
- Shamans divide the Spirit World into 3 parts: the Lower World, Middle World, and Upper World.
- The shaman journeys to different Worlds, while in altered consciousness, to accomplish different ends. The Upper World and Lower World are NOT heaven and hell. There is no connection, Heaven and hell are aspects of modern day religion and have no real meaning in the shamanic practice.
- Lower World: The Lower world is generally where the shaman will go to meet power animals and other spirit guides. Guides are different from teachers in that they are the ones who will lead the shaman to the destination he/she is seeking.
- To enter the Lower World the shaman will go through a hole in nature. This can be a hole in a tree trunk, in the earth or under a water fall. It is important that the shaman choose a place that is familiar to him, so that he knows where and how to return. Once in the hole the shaman will journey through a tunnel until emerging into the Lower, Middle or Upper Worlds.
- Once in the Lower World the shaman looks for a guide to help facilitate the journey. Generally a guide will appear to the shaman at least three times to show the shaman that this is the one he is looking for.
- Once the guide has shown the shaman the information he is looking for, the shaman will take this information and follow the same path back to the original starting point of the journey.
- Middle World: The Middle World is generally accessed by the shaman when he is searching for information that applies to our life in this world, such as looking for a lost item or to determine who is responsible for a crime or other action. This journey is similar to the Lower World journey, in that the technique of the journey is performed in the same manner. It might be helpful as you begin this process to use a different entry spot for your Middle World journey.
- By maintaining different entry holes to the spirit worlds, you train yourself to notice the difference in these locations without adding confusion to the process. Again the shaman will journey through a tunnel until emerging into the Middle World. Here again guides are encountered who facilitate the journey. Once again the guide will show the shaman the information he is looking for, the shaman will take this information and follow the same path back to the original starting point of the journey.
- Upper World: This world is generally entered through a space in the clouds. If you have ever seen a hole in the clouds with a ray of sunshine shinning through, this is a perfect location for an entry point. The shaman will imagine himself standing on a hill or other high area and project himself up through the entry point hole. At some point a membrane will be encountered, this must be broken through to emerge into the Upper World.
- Here the shaman will meet with teachers and ancestors who will aide the shaman through training and who will help guide the shaman in his work. Again, when the process is finished the shaman will return via the original path taken to arrive at the destination.
- At this point I would like to address a common question many people ask: “Is this real, or am I making it up?” The answer is simple. If you can control the images you are seeing in your journeys, you are making it up. However, if you try to imagine a different scene than what you are “seeing” in your journey and the scene remains the same and will not change, then you will know this is “real”. As you become more comfortable in your practice and continue to journey, you will begin to trust the images that are presented to you as real. So, what are some things you might accomplish?
- Within the core shamanic framework the shamanic journey, song, dance, art and craft are part of shamanic life. Who are the shamans, we are all are shamans. We all are from ancient tribes that have used tribal medicines, music, dance and even arts to decorate our bodies or huts, tents, shelters with paint that may have been from roots.
- Roots are the basis of modern day dies and paints. Bring your drum and rattles if you have them (not necessary if you do not have them).
I will be playing a drumming CD for your journey.
Please bring if you have, a rattle, scarf to cover you eyes.
Bring your crystal(s) with you if you have one so that we can program them for your journey (I have crystals you can use if you do not have any).
Please feel free to bring items to place on the alter for blessings by the shamans, angels and ascended masters.
You do not have to have studied the way of the shaman introduction workshop this is of no concern.
It also gives the opportunity to talk about shamanic experiences with others and to foster shamanic community. Please wear warm comfortable clothes.
Please bring a scarf or something to tie around your brow in order block out the light enabling better viewing in your clairvoyance meditation
2 pm - 5 pm
3 hours of learning and travelling through the lower, middle and higher worlds
with printed notes
FREE Refreshments (a selection of teas, coffee & decaf, tap water or bring your own bottled water) and biscuits and available at the workshop.
Shops, cafes & Tesco are 3 minutes away if you need to buy lunch or bring your lunch with you.
Start 2 pm to 5 pm
We operate a non-smoking policy but if you do want to
smoke it is possible to go outside the property at the dockside.
Wear something comfortable and bring something warm to wear as you may find that you get cold as the healing energies are working.
Please bring a scarf or something to tie around your brow in order block out the light while in meditation if you would like to
With pure love, light and healing.
Cynthia Soal[masked] [masked]
Ascended Master, Shaman, Seraphim, Divine Prophet
Cynthia Angela Soal
www.angelsandascendedmasters.com www.coreself.com www.cynthiasoal.com
Live a Life that Matters
Direct Channel for God, Ascended Master and Seraphim by Divine Appointment, Incarnated Archangel, Incarnated Mystical Angel, Incarnated High Priest of Atlantis, Incarnated Dolphin, Starseed, Incarnated Wise One, Incarnated Shaman, Shape Shifter, Crystal Child (Adult), Clairvoyant/Mystic Healing Practitioner/Grand Master Teacher.
Source Energy: God the Creator. Ascended Masters, Abraham Avalokitesvara, Babaji, Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama Buddha), El Morya, Ganesh, Green Man, Hilarion, Jesus, King Solomon, Kuthumi, Kumeka, Kyron. Lady Nada, Lord Ashtar, Lugh, Maitreya, Mahachohan Ragoczy, Manjushri, Mary (Mother Mary) Melchizedek, Merlin, Moses, Pan, Paramahansa Yogananda, Paul the Venetian, Sanat Kumara, St Francis, St Germain, St Michael, St Pio White Buffalo Calf Woman.
Gods: Aengus, Apollo, Avalokitesvaara, Krishna, Horus, Osirtis, Serapis Bey, Shiva, Thoth, Vishnu.
GoddessesAbundentia, Amaterasu, Aphrodite, Briget, Epona, Hina, Isis, Ixchel, Kali, Lakshumi, Pallas Athena, Paravati, Oshun, Quan Yin, Sekhmet,Venus, White Tara.
Extra Terrestrials:Sirius High Command.
Healing Systems: Divine Source Healing, Ascended Master Healing, Angels Healing, Grand Reiki Master 1-18 Healing, Isis Seichim Reiki, Usui Reiki, Money Reiki, Angel Reiki, Crystal Healing, Guardian Angel Reiki, Dolphin Trilogy Reiki TM, Dolphin Heart Reiki, Dolphins of Atlantis, Dolphin Spirit Reiki, Dolphin White Wave Healing, Orca Empowerment Reiki, Rainbow Light Healing System, Crystal Healer, Shaman, Quantum-Touch®, Atlantean, Gold, Silver and Violet Flame Healing System, Akashic Records (Past Life Regression), IAC (Int. Academy of Consciousness) CPD1-5, Drisana, Triangles Healing, DNA Light Integrative Healing. Robin Empowerment, Lord Ashtar Sheran Protection, Animal Spirits, Power Animals Scarab, Wolf, Panther, Bear, Leopard, Bee Spirit, Snake Spirit, Horse Spirit, Dragon Spirit, Grandfather White Feather, Drum Spirit, Power Wolf Essence, Fairies and Elementals, Lunar Radiance Reiki, Goddess Ixchel and Archangels Mumiah and Raphael, Holy Light Vortex, Internal Viewing System, 7 Chakra System, 12 Chakra System, 33 Chakra System, The 12 Angels of Atlantis.