addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Game Night: Corner Brewery in Ypsi at 6:00pm on Friday, April 3rd

Game Night: Corner Brewery in Ypsi at 6:00pm on Friday, April 3rd

Brian S.
Garden City, MI
Post #: 127
What: An evening of gaming and fun! Card games, board games, one-shot RPGs, and whatever else you think might be fun to try are welcome.

Where: The Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti. Directions and information available on their website. They have good food and non-alcoholic beverages available as well, and we will play outdoors in the biergarten if the weather permits.

When: Friday, April 3rd at 6:00pm.

Post here or contact me via email/PM with questions or for additional information.
Brian S.
Garden City, MI
Post #: 131
Just a friendly reminder! I think a few folks from the meetup will be attending, along with Kali and myself plus a few friends of ours from the math lab at EMU. Hope to see people there!