excited for our very first Adopt-A-Highway cleanup this Saturday!
Some important things to keep in mind while participating in the cleanup:
- As a ginger, I cannot stress the importance of sunscreen enough. Use it!
- Hats are your friend. For those of us who are follicly-challenged, they are a must.
- Because your future is so bright, you oughta wear shades.
- Bring a bottle of water so you don't dry up and blow away.
- Do NOT wear open-toed shoes/sandals. Keep those piggies safe from the world.
- Gloves would be a good idea. Even gardening gloves will provide some protection.
- Do NOT pick up anything that could be considered a biohazard (condoms, needles, etc.)
- Do NOT pick up anything that looks like it contains human waste, or any bottles with liquid in them. Let the trucker bombs stay where they lay.
- Be mindful of your surroundings, and don't stray out into traffic.
- Only fill the bags enough that they can still be closed.
Let's show those fundies that we can, indeed, be Good Without God!
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Vice President/Media Contact
Atheists of Utah