Arizona Solar Power Society™- Become a Solar Advocate Today Pages
Thinking about getting into the solar business? Or perhaps you are here because you want to install a solar system on your roof? The good news is that we built the Arizona Solar Handbook, Buyer's Guide and Business Directory to provide this information.
If you live in Arizona and want to find a way to lower your utility bills; turn a $10,000 investment into $35,000 worth of tax-free home equity in less than 6 months; and want to do your part to reduce carbon emissions and free America from our dependency on foreign oil, then you have come to the right place.
If you want to start a solar installation company in Arizona, but have no experience no problem. If you are a laid off construction worker, electrical engineer, electrical contractor or home builder that wants to transfer your skill set to the solar power installation industry, no problem.
Our group is focused 100% on taking advantage of the natural sunlight that pours down on Arizona 320 days a year and turning it into clean, green energy. Solar energy which is endless and can be used to make your electricity meter spins backwards and sell your excess solar electric power back to the local electric utility company.
We will introduce you to the various types of solar energy technology, teach you how to selection the best overall solar power production rates and how to find a certified solar power panel installer to build your own personal solar energy power plant on your home or business.
In addition to solar power technology demonstrations, our group is also putting together a series of economic development seminars that will show the number of jobs that can be generated during Arizona's push to become the solar capital of the United States. These economic development meetings and presentations will highlight leading solar executives such as Congresswoman Giffords, who promoting solar at the congressional level; Arizona Commissioner Kris Mayes who is providing the necessary leadership to build a new solar industry in Arizona; and Barry Broome who is in charge of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council.
These important executives and more will show anyone in Arizona how to build a business model that attracts solar investment capital and solar manufacturers, show residents and commercial businesses how to tap Arizona utility company demand side management and renewable energy rebate programs and tax credits to subsidize (pay for) up to 60% of their solar power or solar water heater installation and create thousannds of jobs in the process, not to forget that this is the best way for you to do your part to save our world by freeing our nation from its addiction to oil.
Solar Power Business Directories for Solar Power Panels and Solar Water Heaters:
Joining this group means you agree with all the Rules of Membership.
The Arizona Solar Power Society has incorporated some guidelines for the membership of our group. By joining this group, you agree to all of the following guidelines and provisions. All members must adhere to the following rules or your membership will be cancelled. If you do not agree, you promise to remove yourself from this group immediately.
1. Treat all members with kindness and respect. We only want positive, friendly people in our group that understand that being nice to everyone is the best way to create a fun environment for all.
2. This is a private group and we reserve the right to exclude anyone that harasses or intimidates group members.
3. Your profile will be deleted if you do not post a positive, professional photo of yourself with your profile, keep your Meetup groups hidden or if you post any obscene material or material that the group determines inhibits the progress of the group.
4. This group does not carry insurance of any kind. You agree that you are responsible for taking care of yourself and any members that you bring to our events. You agree to release the group from any liabilities, including possible negligence of the Meetup organization and the organizers of this group. All group activities include the risk of unforseen accidents. You will be responsible for your own well being. You agree to release the orgaziners from all liabilities, both known and unknown. If you do not carry your own insurance, you agree to remove yourself from our membership and agree not to attend any of our events.
5. YOU KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for your participation; and,
6. You willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If you feel uncomfortable with any activity you will remove yourself from participation; and,
7. You, for yourself and on behalf of your heirs, assigns personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS ARIZONA SOLAR POWER SOCIETY, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (Releasees) WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW; and,
8. You agree to allow us to use your name, websites, photographs and customer testimonials for marketing purposes.
9. YOU HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT, AND AGREE FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
10. You agree to notify the organizer that you are a member of the media or a law enforcement officer investigating member activities. All media requests for interviews and media questions should be directed to the organizer in writing.
"Go Solar in Arizona" Economic Development Initiative
You are invited to join the Arizona Solar Power Society to collect the signatures needed to put the "Go Solar in Arizona" Economic Development Initiative on the Arizona 2012 Ballot. The initiative will create a $12,000 personal tax credit that will make it affordable for every homeowner to install a solar power array on their rooftop. It will also create an SREC trading system that will allow people who do not take the tax credit to retain ownership of their SRECs and sell the SRECs to help homeowners offset the cost of the solar power installations.
Arizona represents one of best solar business opportunities in the world. Blessed with more than 330 days of sunshine per year, very low humidity, and a very pro-solar regulatory environment, Arizona is the best place in America to harness the sun’s endless supply of free solar energy and turn it into a billion dollar business opportunity. Join our solar association today and we will help you build bridges to all the right solar business partners and solar installation companies.
Arizona Ratepayers Are Eager Install Solar Power
Not only is the plenty of sunshine to mine, but there are long waiting lines of both residential and commercial customers that are extremely eager to install solar photovoltaic (PV) arrays. Arizona ratepayers have figured out that solar is the best way to produce their own free electricity, reduce their building’s carbon footprint, give their building a competitive advantage and protect against rapidly rising electricity rate increases.
Arizona's Fully Developed Solar Supply Chain
In the last two years, our solar association has grown from zero members to more than 800 members. Our membership rolodex represents the most comprehensive database of solar industry professionals in Arizona. If you are looking for solar contacts for any business reason, we can help you make the right contacts.
Arizona's Army of Solar Installation Companies
If you are looking for a trusted and experienced solar installation company to install a residential or commercial solar PV array, we have more than 275+ solar installation companies that would be happy to compete for your business.
Arizona Provides Excellent Solar Distribution Channels
If you are a solar manufacturing company looking to build a sales channel in Arizona, we can give your company instant access to the same database of solar installation companies that are always searching for leading edge solar products and services to pass onto their customer base.
Arizona Provides a Fertile Solar Finance Opportunity
If you are solar finance company, we have a tremendous pent-up demand for solar financing. The biggest challenge that Arizona faces is a backlog of thousands of customers that are standing in long lines at every electric utility company in Arizona to sign up for a solar reservation.
The problem is that solar has become so popular in Arizona that the solar incentive funds are running out of money. More than 50% of the solar incentive budget slated for 2011 has been used up. And it is predicted that all of the solar incentive money will be reserved by the end of April 2011.
The first solar finance company that puts together a solar investment fund that provides a solar incentive fund that pays customers $2.00 per watt for solar installations and can finance any remaining customer out-of-pocket expenses will open the door to a $4.3 billion solar business opportunity.