Anthony Robbins DC Powerteam! Message Board › New Meetup: Happy For No Reason Book club

New Meetup: Happy For No Reason Book club

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Anthony Robbins DC Powerteam!!

What: Happy For No Reason Book club

When: Monday, December 13, 2010 6:30 PM

Where: Medical Plaza
1830 Town Center DR 410
Reston, VA 20190

There is no higher purpose than your own happiness.

"Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existencce." Aristotle

In the upcoming session, we will discuss chapter 2 and 3 of the book. Please read the book and come prepared for discussion. During the discussion, please talk about what you learned and most importantly how it applies to you.

If you have not done so already, please read chapter 1 first and take the test at the end of the chapter. This will be your baseline happiness. As we go along, we will periodically take the test to track your progress.

The outcome for this session as it will be for every session that your level of happiness increases with each chapter. Mine has increased and I hope the same for you. At the university of Pennsylvania, students who studied happiness experienced greater happiness. Further, students who gave/received 5 hugs a day experienced greater happiness as well. So, between now and then get 5 hugs a day and simply focus on being happy. Just doing so will increase your happiness level.
Also, I want you to be thinking about what are strategies you use now to make yourself happy. The few that I use right now:
-Exercise/Yoga daily
-Focusing on relationships
-Mindfulness
-When I have a negative thought, I say to myself I do not have to believe it just because I think it.
If you do not have a strategy now, you will develop them as we go along reading the book.
wish you greater happiness and joy and see you in 2-3 weeks.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­