addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anthony Robbins DC Powerteam! Message Board › Up dates, dues and video of Tony saving a marriage

Up dates, dues and video of Tony saving a marriage

Oscar
user 3965884
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
As we move in to 2014, there are a number things that YOU can do now to create the best life possible.

As I wrote recently, you have to have clear and specific outcomes.  In nlp we call this process the "well formed outcome" and it is powerful because it is simple, clear and measurable.

A number of you have spoken to me about covering the meet up dues and venues and I have some of the payments sent to my paypal account.
I've set up thru meet up a dues collection system in the amount of 12 dollar per year.  Please take a moment and pay  your dues, thank you.  Because we are a group driven to achieve more we will continue to create powerful meetings, see results and lift those that have temporarily taken a hit from life.

Here is a sample of what we will continue to do.  This is a presentation of Tony guiding a marriage to a safer place and likely bringing it back from the brink:
http://tinyurl.com/lh...­
You'll need about 50 minutes to see the full video, have a notebook with you and play over and over again.  I dont know how long the video will be up.
Thanks for all the great feedback and encouragement you are sending, your energy is awesome and I am looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

See you in January!