YOU MAY NOT KNOW...
1. It takes glass one million
years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an
infinite amount of times!
2. Gold is the only metal that doesn't rust, even if it's buried in the ground
for thousands of years.
3. deLyn's Gallery at Stoudtburg Village
is offering 15% off one gallery
item and 10%
off one consignment NOW THRU AUGUST 19th
when you say “FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW”.
4. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. When a human body
is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
5. Kites were used in the American Civil War to deliver letters and newspapers.
6. Peanut oil is used for cooking in submarines because it doesn't smoke unless
it's heated above 450F.
7. deLyn's Gallery at Stoudtburg Village
is holding a CONTEST RIGHT NOW with 9 other “sister” stores in the area!
8. Nine out of every 10 living things live in the ocean.
9.Airports at higher altitudes require a longer airstrip due to lower air
10. deLyn's Gallery at Stoudtburg Village
is located at 6 South Village Circle Adamstown, PA
11. A comet's tail always
points away from the sun.
Based on Chinese Feng
Shui, the one who does not pass this on will have money troubles for the rest
of the year. I passed this along only for it’s interesting information.
12. The moon moves about two inches away from the Earth each year.
13.The Earth gets 100 tons heavier every day due to falling space dust.
14. deLyn's Gallery at Stoudtburg Village
is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday - Monday
15. Due to earth's gravity it is impossible for mountains to be higher than
16. Everything weighs one percent less at the equator.
17. And last but not least: This is called “money bags”. Send this on to 5 and
money will arrive in 5 days.