The Asheville Paranormal Society Message Board The Asheville Paranormal Society Discussion Forum › Needed two investigators for Movie Production!

Needed two investigators for Movie Production!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi There! And how are you?

I’m John, a Film Maker in the Asheville area. I am seeking two paranormal investigators for a film shoot. The purpose of the film is to demonstrate some of the equipment of Paranormal investigating, such as an EMF meter, EVP, and types of Camera’s, as well as some techniques.

The time and place will be up to our discretion, with these limitations:

1) I am looking for a public space to film in. Must be close to Asheville. To capture any paranormal activity would be cool, but is no the focus of the film. The focus of the film is to instruct beginners on basic technique. (I was hoping to shot a series of films, if the pilot can generate interest.) The Location is background. Where would you suggest would be a good location to film at?

2) I am looking for an investigator or two, (or a group), who is professional and believes in what they are doing. Who wishes to show others the correct way to handle an investigation, and who would be interested in being the host for a series of films. I was hoping that you would know someone who what like this opportunity!

This well be placed on Youtube, and the investigators will receive a copy.

I am filming a pilot for a “HOW TO” series; this pilot will be used to generate interest. If there is interest and the series develops from it, than there will be a job opportunity for the people who will become the host of the series.

Please let me know!

Thank You for your time!

John