Corridor Secularists Message Board › ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

A former member
Post #: 3
As of November 2, I had to have MAJOR oral surgery done on my mouth. That is why I have been MIA.. I appologize for that.
A former member
Post #: 33
Wow, that's a bummer. Was it wisdom teeth?
A former member
Post #: 4
No, I had a very bad experience with Gentle Dental on Blairs Ferry. I went in (as a walk-in), because I had an abense on the left side of my face. They saw me right away and said that I had an infection. I was put on antibiotics. A couple days later, I went back and the dentist and I decided to have all my teeth pulled. (They were really bad and I was going to have them pulled in California, but the approve process took too long for my insurance). So, On a Monday, I went back again and my mouth was all numbed up and the dentist started pulling my teeth. One of my tooth, on my lower right side was engraved in my nerve and in my jaw. The dentist was so rough that he broke my jaw. There was blood everywhere. The dentist ALLOWED me to walk out of the office, with blood all over my face. I was in constant pain. I had two black and blue marks on my chin, from where he pulled. I had to go to an oral surgery to have immediate jaw repair. I finally feel back to my ole self. But it was a long process

A former member
Post #: 4
Jennifer - since I'm considering have an abcessed tooth pulled at "Gentle Dental", I'd like to know who your dentist was and if anyone can recommend a different dentist with whom the've had good experiences in the Cedar Rapids area.

Thanks
A former member
Post #: 6
Hey Bob,

His name is Dr. Masih. After having all of my teeth pulled, I had blood all over the place and THEY allowed me to go home with blood all over my face. After my teeth were pulled, a week later, they referred me to an oral surgery. Which dentist are you going to see? The office staff is very friendly. I can give them that much. :)