Atlanta Java Users Group Message Board › Senior Java Developer Openings - Alpharetta
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to work on a long-term contract basis for a large research and risk solution services company in Alpharetta. The top 3 priorities for this position are: At least 7+ years of Java development within web-based applications, Spring development, and UI/Web development experience
Applicants must be strong Java Developer. If interested, send a resume to Matt McDill, Senior Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Company & Group Details of Senior Java Developer
The Senior Java Developer will join a reputable Business Research/Risk Solution Services company who has the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information. You will be joining a mid-sized development team of 10 other development resources.
This position exists to perform research, design and software development assignments within a software functional area. Acts as a knowledge resource to entry level and mid-level staff and provides technical leadership to small to mid-size development teams. Provides meaningful input to project plans, schedules and approach in the development of cross-functional software products.
Senior Java Developer Responsibilities:
1. Interfaces with internal customers; interprets requirements and provides recommendations on how to implement.
2. Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high level designs for assigned projects.
3. Full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems. Develops moderate to advanced modules and system components and develops simple to moderately complex re-usable code.
4. Acts as point of escalation to resolve new/complex issues and provides input about team members' performance and technical abilities. Mentors and coaches team members.
5. Remains current on industry standards and advances within area of knowledge. 6. Diagnoses complex system problems using dumps, traces or other diagnostic tools.
7. Leads in design, code and test reviews where needed.
8. Leads a mid size or larger teams of technical staff to complete assigned projects balancing quality and schedule.
9. Identifies and recommends opportunities for continuous improvements and efficiencies.
10. Other duties as assigned
Senior Java Developer Qualifications:
5+ Years experience developing Java based web applications.
8+ years Java experience in full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity J2EE systems.
Maven (required 2+ years)
Java - J2EE (required 8+ years)
Spring MVC (required 4+ years)
Spring (required 5+ years)
Design Patterns (required)
Jquery (required 4+ years)
Soap web service (consume)
UI Architecture/Design (strongly desirable)
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
**Interested in receiving job alerts from Apex Systems regarding our latest openings: Please visit: http://www.jobs.net/j...