Atlanta Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Lead developer opportunity
The List is looking for a bright engineer who has a passion for architecting and building great software to join our team. We've got exciting, hard problems to solve and we want you to help us. Applicants should be self-starters with the motivation and enthusiasm to contribute in a creative company.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Developing rapid prototype concepts and gathering feedback metrics.
* Working closely with leadership and product strategy teams.
* Evaluating technology alternatives and recommending design improvements.
* Providing technical engineering advice and guidance to junior team members.
* 5+ years experience as a software developer using an object-oriented dynamic interpreted language (Ruby, Python, PHP).
* Leadership experience taking a project from concept to launch.
* Solid background in a web framework / MVC (e.g. Rails, Django, CodeIgniter).
* Experience both leveraging and implementing RESTful web services.
* Database design and architecture.
Nice to have:
* Implementation of feature metrics and cohort analysis
* Knowledge of Git version control system
* Hands-on experience with data integration/ETL
* Comfort on CentOS Linux, Apache, and MySQL stack
* Open source contributions and interesting personal projects
About the company:
The List is passionate about using technology to help our clients grow their businesses through the highest quality lead lists. As experts in the in the marketing and advertising industry, we raised the bar among lead generation company are putting that knowledge to use as we build the next generation of tools.
We offer competitive salary, the best equipment (e.g. MacBook Air, big screens, etc) and training. It is also a unique opportunity to lead and shape a team. This is a full-time on-site position in Buckhead (GA).
Visit us at www.thelistinc.com
Send resumes to: email@example.com