|Sent on:||Tuesday, January 17, 2012 6:16 AM|
Have you missed the Book Marketing Boat? Save $50--Tomorrow is the last day to sign up at the Member's rate for the BookCamp with Brian Jud--food guarantees will be submitted to the hotel site.
The January 21st Author U presentation by Brian Jud on Maverick Book Marketing promises to change your book life. All new marketing tips that you can use to create presence, secure sales, increase your revenues and add to your bottom line. It's January, the beginning of the 2012--get a quick start to selling your books in just a few days from now. What's not to love?!
Get in the Hot Seat ... have Brian create a strategy live. You will leave with a custom plan for selling to buyers you probably haven't thought of ... much less reached out to.
Who should attend? Authors of Fiction and Non-fiction Books ... Traditional, Independent and Self-Published Authors ... do you really think your publisher or the book fairies are going to market your books and sell them? Wake-up ... this is an Author Does It ALL World in book selling/marketing today.
Brian will show you dozens of ways; give you dozens of specific contacts and websites to connect directly with. If you want to:
· Fast-track Selling Your Books
· Appear on TV and Radio Shows with Just a Few KEY tips on How to Sell More Books via the Media Channels
· Make Effective Sales Presentations to Book Buyers that Get Them to Buy
· Build and Expand Your Author and Book Platform
· Create Your Customized “To Do” List
· Receive a free download of Brian's best-selling book, Beyond the Bookstore that Colorado author and AU member Elaine Dumler used just 4 pages from and has sold over 80,000 books in 5 years! ($49 value)
· AND so much more ...
Learn. Laugh. Have Fun. Weather will be good--Put a little mischief in your marketing with Brian’s unorthodox yet doable ways to sell more books than you ever thought possible.
2012 is the Author Do It Year ... Don't wait any longer ... Saturday is designed for YOU and YOUR Book
When: This Saturday, 8 to 3 (Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Workbook included)
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, Denver Tech Center
Register now: http://authoru.org/bookcamp-maverick-marketing.html