Feb 26, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
RSVP's Open January 27, 2013 at 7pm
So...set your alarm and be ready to RSVP!!
Set atop a hillside overlooking downtown Denver and noted for the best view in Denver, guests enjoy premier scenic dining. Simms Steakhouse offers a spectacular new menu featuring an expansive selection of high-quality Certified Angus® Beef, fresh fish, seafood, prime rib, poultry & salads. Cost is $26.40/person, $52.80/couple. Tax and tip are extra, as well as most beverages (unless otherwise noted).
First Course - Appetizer (choose one):
- Chef''s Featured Soup: Made Fresh Daily
- Bably Spinach Salad: Agave-Dijon vinaigrette, roasted red beets, spiced pumpkin seeds, crumbled goat cheese
- Beef Tenderloin Lettuce Wrap: Spicy-sweet soy deglaze, Chinese vermicelli
Second Course - Main Course (choose one):
- 6 oz. Filet, served with pommes frites and chervil butter
- Pan-Seared Verlasso Salmon: Sustainable Salmon from Chile, smoked sea salt ad lime, creamy vegetable risotto, tomatillo chimichurri.
- Chicken Romano: Pan-seared with a blend of Romano cheese and panko bread crumbs, in lemon beurre blanc, served with mashed potatoes.
Third Course - Dessert
- Bittersweet Chocolate Tart: Popcorn Anglaise, sea salt caramel, toasted peanuts.
- Chai-Spiced Tres Leches: Mixed berries, blackberry coulis, fresh mint.
Simm's Steakhouse offers a great happy hour too, so feel free to arrive earlier.
Denver Restaurant Week is a two-week celebration of the culinary scene in Denver. Participating restaurants will offer a multi-course dinner for the fixed price of $52.80 for two, or $26.40 for one (not including tax or gratuity).
Cost: You must pay $20.91 in advance through PayPal to RSVP. When you check in with me at the restaurant you will receive $20 to apply towards your dinner/drink bill. Individual checks will be available.
No Refunds: If you pay and decide not to attend, please find another person to attend in your place, as no refunds will be offered.
See you there!