addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Won't Be Denied - Suspense Novel

Won't Be Denied - Suspense Novel

A former member
Post #: 9
Hello ALL,

It would be a great honor to introduce my novel Won't Be Denied to your group. It's a true suspense, without any obvious twist.

I invite you to visit my website, to review what other readers have said about the book. To get an authentic view of the novel is through the words of fellow readers like yourself.

Also you will find excepts (text and audio), bio, interviews, resources, food for thought and images.

Your vote is appreciated. There's a discount to book clubs as well.

I look forward to hearing from you, the avid readers.

Thank you,
C.F. Jackson
authorpreneur
www.CFJackson.us