addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC BLUEGRASS SLOW JAM (for Adv beginners and Int players) Message Board › Ghosts at Paddy O'Reilly's

Ghosts at Paddy O'Reilly's

Robert
user 6897539
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 9
Could it be - ghosts at Paddy O'Reilly's?

I did a google of Paddy O'Reilly's because I saw a flyer about Met tickets sponsored by the bar. A co-worker of mine is a big Mets fan. Anyhow, I ran into this Youtube video. Ghost hunters say there have been reports of spirits around the building. Could Bill Monroe be lurking around? Anyhow, they mention a face that looks like Gene Hackman. See the video. It is filmed in the playing area. I suppose the person they are talking to is the owner, Paddy himself? Anyhow, you may get a kick out of it.

Happy picking.

Robert

http://www.youtube.co...­
Dan B.
user 11588802
Forest Hills, NY
Post #: 2
Maybe that's the "Beyond" That Bill,dave and A.J. are talking about. I thought I saw bill get into a psychedelic van with a really big dog that has an "S" on its collar.