add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Computer Music Technology Group (BArCMuT) Message Board › BARMMAP launched!

BARMMAP launched! (Bay Area Recording Mixing Mastering And Production meetup group

McKay G.
user 10432426
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, everyone :-)

I'm McKay Garner and a while back at a BARCMUT meetup I mentioned starting this new community here in the bay and I wanted to let you know that the BARMMAP meetup group (Bay Area Recording Mixing Mastering And Production) has been launched! If any of you are interested in refining your amazing binary creations, this group may be of interest. We are planning our first event on Dec. 9 at the studios of Talking House records. Even if you can't make that date, we hope you'll join the group to learn about future events and various other things we have in store (useful links, special events, more). If you are a working pro, it would be excellent if you or some of your crew at your studio would be interested in giving a presentation on mastering, recording, or production, etc. at one or more of our meetups (and of course mention your studio or services if you like)! We are focusing this group on the home recording, self-recording artist, aspiring producer, composer, sound designer crowd. We want to create a community that includes all the local studios and freelancers as mentors and local enthusiasts as meetup attendees. Here's the link:­

Hope to see you!

McKay Garner