add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Beginner Golf Meetup Group Message Board San Jose Beginner Golf Practice Group Discussion Forum › Great golf lesson deals with PGA Pro Dan Morley

Great golf lesson deals with PGA Pro Dan Morley

user 6885692
Fremont, CA
Dear All,

Dan Morley, PGA pro and golf instructor at Fremont Park Golf Club, has a great deal for our group.  The offers are:

1.  20% off a 1-hour or half-hour lesson or a series of 5 lessons.  His regular rates are $99/1-hour, $50/half-hour and $399 for a series of 5 1-hour lessons or $199 for a series of 5 half-hour lessons. For a short time, he will not charge extra for a semi-private lesson (like if 2 friends want to share a 1-hour lesson or a series of lessons, they may do so).

2.  There are group classes available (max. 8 people) that meet once a week for a month (4 classes for $99).  They repeat each month, and he is currently taking reservations for February. You can choose from:

- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

- Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.  OR

- Wednesday evening 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

3.  Option 3 is a custom class, by appointment, using the same format as option #2 (4 classes for $99) if there is a minimum of 4 students.

Also available are video analysis, playing lessons, rules & etiquette.

Dan is a Class A member of the PGA of America and has been teaching golf professionally since 2002.

If you're interested and want to see if anyone wants to take lessons with you, you can start a discussion on our Discussion Forum, or email me or contact Dan directly at:

- Fremont Park:  (510) 790-1919

- Dan's cell:  (803) 524-9032

- or by Dan's email:

This is THE BEST time to take lessons, for we have gazillions of golf outings planned for the spring, summer, fall and following winter . . . so take advantage of Dan's offer and see you out on the course real soon!

A former member
Post #: 2
I am determined to earn to play golf this year, and love this deal. Count me in for Saturday, either time. Thanks for setting up a great package.
Brian A.
San Jose, CA
Post #: 31
This is not a meetup event.

The information posted is the instructor/facility information. If you wish to sign up for lessons with Dan, you will need to do that on your own. Contact Dan directly or the Fremont Golf center.

Lucy does coordinate some group lessons and those will be posted as events.

Now, that being said, if you want to partner up with someone for some group lessons (this is a very good route for newer players and it lessens the cost), you are more than welcome to post that information here. Or Lucy or I could broadcast to the group.
A former member
Post #: 20
Anyone wants to share a semi lession with me?
A former member
Post #: 3
Anyone wants to share a semi lession with me?

I would enjoy doing so if it's on a Saturday, because I'm busy Wednesday evening.