Bay Area Yoga Initiative Message Board › Los Angeles based shaman James Hyman, founder of the Deep Emotional Release

Los Angeles based shaman James Hyman, founder of the Deep Emotional Release Bodywork and Quantum-Theta Healing will be in San Francisco this Saturday, August 28th offering Private Sessions.

A former member
Post #: 52

I wanted to let you know that my favorite healer, Los Angeles based shaman James Hyman, founder of the Deep Emotional Release Bodywork and Quantum-Theta Healing will be in San Francisco this Saturday, August 28th offering Private Sessions.

Call or email today to reserve your time with James Hyman!

Release Physical and Emotional pain, Access your Theta state, Enlightened States of Consciousness, new energy,
creativity, a profound sense of inner peace and well-being, and your unconditional, unlimited, Shamanic Vision for this lifetime!

Private Sessions with James Hyman help you go deeper and get higher!

During each private session, James is applying between 5-10 different techniques of emotional release and quantum-theta healing to help you to release blocked energy and acces higher states of consciousness. Each time you work, you will move through gateways into new realms.

Schedule your session with Jim while he is in San Francisco this Saturday for one day only! He'll take you to a place where there's no pain and where anything is possible! This helps move your life forward, and brings new creative expression and possibility well beyond the investment of the session.
Practitioner Training in Los Angeles!
Los Angeles Empowerment Practitioner Training
Friday - Sunday, Oct. 1-3, 9:30 - 5:30
Come one, two or all three days

Lean a full system of Emotional Release Bodywork that you can use to help others break through to new levels of personal empowerment and emotional freedom.

As you're learning these powerful and valuable techniques, you will be clearing any residual negative patterns that keep you from being fully empowered as a healer and spiritual warrior!

During the workshop you receive the knowledge, skill and empowerment to begin practicing emotional release bodywork on clients the very next day!
Testimonials

"The healing speaks for itself... my vibration has risen to a new level...."

OH my GOSH!!!! I just got done with James, I feel like a new me!!
I am so grateful for all he did.

I am so blown away!!! This has been one of the most profound times in all of my years as the saying goes when the student is ready the teacher appears.. and I could not have been guided to a better teacher!! THANK YOU!!

"I appreciated how James, through his humor and wisdom, fostered a sacred space which supported individual and collective healing."

Just to let you know that I had a wonderful session; I didn't expect it to be so simple yet so powerful; I didn't know I was going to cry so much, it was such a relief! My friend who referred me to him said that more sessions are beneficial and I agree.

"The workshop helped me really connect with my heart energy."

"Jim is a phenomenal facilitator, creating a safe and sacred space which supports the healing, opening, and enlightening of all participants. I am looking forward to attending the next level training!"

"One result is that I was able to deeply experience the connection between all of life, especially with one another as spiritual beings."

"The emotional release is the stepping stone to a healthier, more free and uplifting life."

"...the workshop came at the perfect time for me... I was able to acknowledge and release suppressed emotions, and reclaim my power."

Over the past 17 years, my work with Jim has kept me off of all medication, out of depression, and connected with my spiritual and artistic process.

A letter from Jim
Dear Friends,

Every few years, as I continue to evolve, so does the Private Session work. and Workshops. I can honestly say, if you haven't worked with me in awhile, the time is right for you to come in an do some more work, and experience the higher dimensions and higher frequencies of energy that are coming through at this time.

If you really want a Quantum shift, join me for the Empowerment or Practitioner Training Workshop or the next level of your Private Session work!

Love,
Jim
Contact

Please call or email now with any questions, to schedule your next transformational Private Session or to reserve your space in a powerfully transformative workshop!

Barbara Hyman, Practice Manager
(323) 684-6157 (800) 700-6420

Email: emotionalrelease@gmail.com

James Hyman, Founder
cell: (805) 302-8448