addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › The Meetup is still going

The Meetup is still going

Richard B.
Richard_Bothwell
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey Everybody,

I'm sure you all saw the same message I did this morning, that Buzz stepped down from running the Meetup group.

I don't want to see the group go down in flames, so I stepped up to be the organizer.

Let's work together to make this Meetup a great place for climbers from all over the bay area to come together.

Let me know if you have any ideas, thoughts, or want to be an organizer. What would you like to see the Meetup doing? What can make it better, or more relevant to you?

I'm happy to pay the bills for the Meetup, but the success of the Meetup is up to everyone being involved- suggest trips, organize climbing days, etc. Be a part of it

If you have any ideas today, come meet me at Squaw. No better place to talk about climbing than a chair lift!

Gotta get back to the snow!

Have a great weekend,

Richard Bothwell

Outdoor Adventure Club
Buzz B.
buzko
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 1
Hey Richard and all,

while I did indeed have an intention to step down at some time (I am not really attending any meetups lately for various reasons), I didn't mean for it to be like this. I don't know why this time Meetup decided not to auto-extend me as an organizer and just quietly depose me... Anyway, I think it's great that you picked up the torch. I'll definitely stick around and try to get out with you guys more :)

Cheers,
Buzz